This Clarification Text is prepared by Huka Dogaltas Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd.Sti. (“HUKASTONES” or “Company”)for the purpose of informing and clarifying you about the processing of personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”, “KVKK”).
You can find detailed information about the processing of your personal data within the scope of this Clarification Text from Huka Stones Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data at the website of www.hukastones.com
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 was enacted on March 24th, 2016 and entered into force by being published in the Official Gazette on April 7th, 2016.However, according to article 32 of the Law titled “Enforcement”, article 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of this Law became effective as of October 7th, 2016.
The Law is enacted to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals(the right to privacy, in particular) in the processing of personal data, and to regulate the obligations of those real and legal persons, who process personal data, and the procedures and principles to be followed by them.The visitors are informed and clarified by HUKA by means of this text, and plus, the “Protection of Personal Data and Personal Data Sharing Permission”is presented tothe information and examination of the visitors.
HUKA accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not sell or rentyour name, e-mail address, work and home address, phone number and other personal data, that areprovided by the visitors through the forms at this website, or will not make them available to third parties by any means.
Processing of Personal Data
With the expression of processing of your personal data, it is meant any kind of operations performed on the data, such as obtaining your personal data by non-automated means (so as to be a part of a fully or partially automated or any data recording system), its saving, storage, preservation, modification, reorganization, disclosure, transfer, taking it over, making it available, its classification, or preventing its usage.
Data Controller and Representative
Pursuant to the law, your personal data can be processed by HUKA as the data controller within the scope described in this text. HUKA is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system by determining the purposes and means of processing of personal data registered in the database.When the Data Controllers Registry is opened, it is declared that it willhave the title of registered data officer by performing the data controller registry.
Reasons for Processing Data
Your personal data are processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for; the necessary operational activities to be carried out within the company to ensure that the products and services offered by our Company can be offered to you,the necessary work to be performed with the relevant business units and business partners in order to offer you, our customers,those products and services suitable for your consumption and purchase motivation,the human resources management to be provided by our Company and the rights of real persons to be ensured,the necessary steps to be taken by our Company in making, implementing and realizing commercial decisions,the legal security, that isarisen from the business relationship that we established with the real persons,of the real persons and our Company to be ensured, and similar reasons, including but not limited with those above.
Your Personal Data will be processed by HUKA in the capacity of Data Controller, without the need for yourexpress consent in those cases, where:
a)It is explicitly prescribed by the law,
b)It is necessary for the protection of the life or the bodily integrity of such a person himself/herself, or someone else, who is in a position unable to expresshis/her consent due to actual impossibility, or whose consent is not granted with legal validity,
c)The processing of the personal data belonging to the parties to the contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the performance of the contract,
ç) It is mandatory for us, as a data controller, to fulfill our legal obligations,
d) It is made public by the relevant person himself/herself,
e) The data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right.
f)Based on any of the conditions, where data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, it may be used for the purposes that we will set out below, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your personal data can be processed for;
• Communicatingwith you and others as a part of the business,
• Sendingyou important information about the changes in our terms of service, the changes in our electronic services, and other administrative information,
• Providingquality, education and safety improvements (such as, the ones in relation to the phone calls made to our contact numbers, the ones recorded or tracked),
• Resolving the complaints and putting the data access or correction requestsinto process,
• Preventing, detecting and investigating crimes, including fraud and money laundering, and analyzing and managing other business risks,
• Complyingwith the applicable laws and regulatory obligations(including the ones outside your home country)includingthe anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws, complying with the legal process, and responding to the requests from official authorities and the public authorities (including the ones outside your home country),
• Managingour infrastructure and commercial activities, and complying with the internal policies and procedures including the ones in connection withaudit, finance and accounting, and billing and collections, and information processing systems, and data and website hosting, and business continuity and records,documents and print management,
• Identifying and defending legal rights, protecting our activities or the activities of our business partners and our rights and privacy and security or property and/or your or others’ assets deemed as such, and enforcing usable remedies or limiting our loss,
• Conducting market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys,
• Enablingyou to participate in competitions, prize draws and similar promotions, and managing these activities,
• Facilitatingthe social media sharing function,
• Personalizingyour experience related to the electronic services by providing you with customized information and advertisements.
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data collected can be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, the public institutions legally authorized and private individuals within the personal data processing conditions and the purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK for; the legal and commercial security of our Company and of those who have a business relationship with our Company to be ensured, the works required to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company to be carried out by our business units, the products and services offered by our Company to be customized and recommended to you, according to your likes, usage habits and needs, our Company’s commercial and business strategies to be specified and implemented, and the execution of our Company’s human resources policies to be provided.
Method of,and Legal Reason for, Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by our Company in order to carry out our commercial activities through different channels based on different legal reasons.Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (b) and (c) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
Personal Data Owners’Rights Listed in Article 11 of the KVKK
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company by the methods set forth in this Clarification Text, our Company will conclude the request free of charge,with respect to the request’s nature,as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest.However, in case a fee is foreseen by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee determined by our Company will be charged. Within this scope, personal data owners have the right to;
• Find out if his/her personal data is processed,
• Request information if his/her personal data has been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
• Know the third partiesin Turkey or abroad, to whom the personal data is transferred,
• Requestthe correction of personal data if it is incomplete or is incorrectlyprocessed,and request the transactioncarried out within this context to be notified to those third parties, to whom the personal data is transferred,
• Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, if the reasons requiring its processing disappear,request the deletion or destruction of personal data and request the transaction performed within this scope to be notified to those third parties, to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Object to the emergence of a result against himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, request the loss to be recovered.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK, you can forward your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company in written or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Company in accordance with the KVKK.In this context, the channels and procedures for submitting your application to our Company in writing within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK are described below.
In order to exercise your rights mentioned above, you must fill out the form at the website of www.hukastones.com, including your request, which contains your explanations for your right that you want to use from the rights stated in article 11 of KVKK,and the necessary information required to determine your identity, and submit a signed copy of the form along with those documentsdetermining your identityto the address of Izmir Cd. Kaklic Mh. No:18 Cigli/İZMİR – TURKEY by hand, or send them through a notary public or by other methods stated in the KVKK, or forward the relevant form as electronically signed to the website of email@example.com.
Our Company will conclude the request free of charge,with respect to the request’s nature, as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest.However, in case a separate cost is required by the transaction, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by us.
The application must be made in Turkish. In the applications, the following information is required; name, surname, and if the application is in writing, signature, and the T.R. Identification Number for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, and the nationality and passport number/identification number for foreigners, and the residential or workplace address, which is basis to notification, and the e-mail address, phone or fax number, if any, which is basis to notice, and the subject of the request.
In the application, that isowned by the personal data owner and that he/she will make to use the rights mentioned above and that contains the descriptions regarding the right that he/she wants to use,it is required that the issue that he/she requested be clear and understandable, and that the subject that he/she requested be related to himself/herself or if he/she is acting on behalf of someone else, that he/she be specially authorized in this regard and that he/she documents his/her authorization, and that the application contains his/her identification and address information, and that those documents certifying his/her identity be attached to the application.
We present them to you as the “Data Controller” within the scope of the KVKK.